Saturday, June 16, 2012

Home sweet home

Last night was pretty uneventful (did require some oxygen at one point but after a little suctioning he improved) so I asked the docs if we can go home today. My goal was to be on the road by 11:45am so we would be home by noon just in time for the next feeding. And that is exactly what happened. I like it when things go exactly as planned (doesn't happen very often these days). Because we have oxygen, monitor and suction at home the docs had no problem letting us go. Of course I didn't leave without asking for everything and anything. Got extra supplies, prescriptions etc.

Jaggy is sleeping now and eating. Grandma is cooking and grandpa is running errands (pharmacy to get antibiotics and cortisone cream) and back to hospital bc we forgot projection night light. My goal is to one day not to forget anything. We already lost our phone charger twice but so far never forgot Jaggy:).

Apparently my angel doesn't suffer enough already. He has a major rash from Iv tape. I knew he was allergic but it was either this tape and higher chance of sticking or other tape and risk of having to change needle again. Considering the one hour ordeal he went through last time I decided to go with the bad tape hoping that he may not break out immediately but really A no win situation.

Daddy is currently wrapping up in DC and will be home later tonight. We miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment